- We will always present the best health insurance advice to you and act in your best interest in a transparent and honest manner.
- We will always ensure that the health insurance policy that we recommend, best suits your needs.
- Our health insurance advice to you will never be influenced by the highest commission rates.
- Within the confines of working hours we will always endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours, or sooner.
- We will review your plan, and where we become aware of changes in circumstance, we will review the market to see if we can improve on price and/or product.
- We will always be up to speed with the latest developments and products, in our sector of the health insurance market.
- We will try and remove as much administration from you as possible, ensuring efficient management systems are in place.
- We will fight your corner when there are administration or claim problems.
- We will never handle your capital, all payments will be made directly to the insurer.
We offer a free and impartial consultation to assess your health insurance requirements. This is how we find out if we can help. We can only do so once we have an insight to your needs. Should we become your appointed broker, in virtually 100% of cases, we are paid commission by the insurer, not you. This is also true when we take over a group scheme from another broker or an account manager.
In the few cases where there is no commission payable or we are not the appointed broker, we reserve the right to charge a fee for services provided. We will also advise you prior where charges may apply.